- There will be a $15.00 incidental fee for tryouts.
- The club fees for 2019-2020 will be $400.00
Franklin County United Volleyball Club wants to provide the best quality experience for all athletes and their families. The cost for each athlete will be $400.00. Should your daughter make the team, this financial commitment is due at commitment night.
This cost includes:
- 6 tournaments including plus Gateway Regionals or Bid Event
- A minimum of 2 practices per week
- 1 long sleeve and 1 short sleeve uniform top, 1 pair of shorts, and Warm-up
- Player, Coach and team USAV membership and registration
- Coaches’ background screening and IMPACT certifications for coaches
- Administration fees
- Equipment costs
Additional apparel and club logo items are available for purchase on an optional basis at our Dec clinic. We will post a link from our website for ordering convenience .
Additional tournaments and travel outside the Gateway Region will be determined by each coach and their team. Please check the Coaches page for details on which teams will be traveling. Fundraising opportunities will be available.
The Competitive Edge Registration Form
Physical Fitness Trainer – Evan Brinker
Evan played college football at Lindenwood University and still plays semi-pro here in town on the Cyclones football team. He started The Competitive Edge in December of 2006. He’s ISSA and Crossfit Certified. He’s trained several area athletes, such as Denodus Obryant and Krissi Fitzpatrick. He has also worked with the Borgia Volleyball Team the last 3 years, and said he has seen great improvements in their athletic abilities. His 18,000 sq ft facility on Hwy 47 has field turf, weight room, lockers rooms, and a full size basketball / volleyball court.